We are happy to announce that we will be taking part in the Strategy Summit B2B E-Commerce & E-Business organized by Project Networks that takes place on the 15th and 16th of November in Berlin. We warmly invite you to come and visit our presentation and stand.
Flexible, scalable, customer-oriented - today's B2B e-commerce has to be many things. The Summit will touch on various topics related to the strategy, technology, and processes that can enable B2B businesses to succeed in these areas.
Key Topics include:
- Data-driven Business
- Product data management
- Omnichannel orchestration
- Digital buyer journey & customer experience
- Marketing & sales automation
- Creating digital ecosystems
- Dealer integration
- Digital lead generation
Here are a couple of sessions we would like to highlight:
- Crisis and its effects on B2B businesses. Why and how to drive innovation forward during a crisis?
- Digital dealer touchpoints as a distinguishing feature for B2B companies.
- B2B commerce digitization, including various successful case studies (Kastner, BOSCH Power Tools, and others).
- How to build a direct-to-customers business?
You can download the full event agenda here.
During the event, we will present our Digital Commerce Platform. You can find us on our branded stand. Eberhardt Weber, CEO, and Mirko Weinandy, Sales Channel Manager at Emporix will be there to support you with all questions related to our Digital Commerce Platform, as well as on general topics like digital transformation, re-platforming, API-first, and headless commerce benefits.
If you would like to have a chat with Mirko, our Sales Channel Manager, before or after the event, you can book a meeting using Calendly.